


I also made the Edwards family traditional German Chocolate Cake, so she thought that I didn't make the "fishy cake" she had requested. It was great fun to surprise her with this...
This year she has picked out this...
She says she needs this one because it has a number 4 on it, and it is pink, of course. Not sure if this is do-able. Ice cream cones are only available in summer because of course if you eat ice cream in winter you will become very sick, so I have been trying to convince her that this one is better...
I have a heart shaped pan, so I told her that I can make it a heart and put hearts on it as well and a big #4. She seems happy with that! ;)
I asked her yesterday what she'd like for her birthday this year. Her answer? "A pwetty cake and a beautifuw dwess"!!!! Oh, how precious! Today the kids and I went out looking for a dress (but of course Ella didn't know that). I drug my kids to several places and they were so good even though they were tired and hungry. I didn't find what I was looking for, but maybe I can find something in India.
Speaking of India, only 4 more days until we leave! :)
3 comments:
Oh, Jen, you are so ambitious and talented-- with your fun birthday cakes and everything! I'm sure Ella will LOVE the cake, whatever "design/ decor" it ends up being! :) I'm excited for you as the "countdown" begins-- in getting ready to head to India and getting to reunite with Aaron! Blessings to you all! Love you! <3
Maybe if you have picture of what you are thinking of you can show it to a seamstress in India. I had some things made in India when we were there and it is very affordable. Also you are often able to pick out the fabric right there and there is such beautiful fabric available.
Jen, good job with the fishy cake and I am sure you will do great with the one this year too! :)
Here they have the same beliefs about eating ice-cream in the winter, among many other things you can catch colds from! :)
Post a Comment