Silas loves books. I was trying to be sneaky and get one of him "reading", but he caught me!
Then we got some adorable pictures. I am totally smitten! Silas looks a bit like an elf here...
Check out those growing teeth...
Aren't we cute???
Ella found her little radio, complete with headphones and informed me she was "going running". For those of you who don't know, about 3 or so months ago I really got a desire to run. Because of where we live, it wouldn't be appropriate for me to run on the street, and I had been totally jealous of Aaron who did go out and run several times a week. He suggested I run in our courtyard. At first I laughed, but then one morning I tried it out. We then measured it with a tape measure and found that one time around was 50 meters. After a few weeks, I worked up to running 100 laps (switching half way, of course), which is a 5K. So, all that to say, that is why Ella thinks it normal to run laps in our courtyard! Here she is in action...watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment