Nov 5, 2010

swing

[by jen]

For several months, I was nagging respectfully encouraging Aaron to put up a swing for Ella, as Silas has a Little Tykes on and sister needed one, too. Aaron went to work and built a terrific swing for his little girl. Way to go, Daddy!

She, and every other child in the vicinity, loves it. Here she is on the maiden swing. (It was a warm day and she didn't want her shirt on!)



Where we often find her first thing in the morning. At least she puts her shoes over her jammies!

3 comments:

MamaK said...

I remember the hours that you (Jen) would spend swinging in our backyard. Job well done Aaron!

Beth said...

hahaha...that poor girl is gonna hate these naked pics in about 10 years!
great pics and great swing, aaron!

m+m said...

Great job, Aaron!

Great post, Jen! I loved the phrases "respectfully encouraging" and "maiden swing"! :)

Melinda