He will be gone 2 weeks and today is only the first full day he is gone. We all miss him lots already! In order to keep him from missing us too terribly, I will try to post once a day. I will emphasize the try; we'll see how it goes.
Here are the kids today at lunch. Spaghetti is a favorite around here!
Try and ignore the "Little Miss Sunshine" bib. Speaking of our "Little Miss Sunshine", we went to the Dr. yesterday because he is battling some kind of respiratory infection. Anyway, I finally got him weighed and measured. I was a little off on the stats I gave on the last post. He is now 21.1 lbs, 31" long, and has a head circumference of 21". That puts him in the 50% for weight, and <95% for length and head circumference.
2 comments:
haha! "little miss sunshine!" lol
i like it when aaron is gone, cuz i guess this means we all get more updates! :)
I think "MR" Sunshine didn't open his mouth for that smile because he had some tasty spaghetti on his lip. Thanks for the updates Jen. It makes me so happy that you and Melinda take time to do updates on the blogs. It's the closest thing to a "grandma fix".
Post a Comment