My cousin, Michelle, sent us a package this week. (Thanks again, Michelle!!!) The customs label was ripped off and pacifiers for Silas were stolen out of it, but hey, I'm not bitter! Thankfully Ella's gift wasn't stolen! She got some Silly Bands, something we knew nothing of until we got some in the mail from Aunt Bethany, and then from Mamak! Wow, how silly! Well, Ella really likes them. She wanted to show them off the other night....
2 comments:
That Ella girl is stylin'!!! :-) How sweet of Michelle to send you a package... what a bummer that the pacifiers were stolen-- that's so crazy that people would do that!
Anyway, at least you received the package! Hope Ella has fun with her silly bands! =)
Love you all!
Aww so glad she likes them! I am still really mad at those people for stealing Silas's pacifiers!!! They were so cute too and had a cute matching clip so he wouldn't lose them...arrr! Oh well what can you do, I was going to try to send them again in disguise and hope they got there but Carol said she already had some for him, and a safe way to get them there lol! Miss you guys, Ella I think you look really cool with your silly bands on, Love it!! Love, Michelle
Post a Comment