Nov 29, 2010

day 10: t is for trouble

That's what this boy is...

He may look sweet and innocent, but don't be fooled. This boy is stealthy, quick, and always looking for trouble. He is drawn to any sort of gadget i.e., telephone, camera, remote control, mp3 player, or extension cords. Here he is desperately trying to reach these cords, but they are out of reach. I heard him grunting and getting frustrated when he couldn't reach them.
On Thanksgiving night, I was attempting to have an adult conversation with one of my guests, but Silas was nearing bedtime and wasn't happy to just sit on my lap; he wanted my phone. Well, I gave in so that I could have a few minutes of uninterrupted conversation. After a minute or so I heard something that sounded like someone talking. Sure enough, Silas had called one of my friends in the capital. I told her that Silas wanted to call to wish her a Happy Thanksgiving. She appreciated his thoughtfulness! ;)

No comments: