May 25, 2007
A Stop in Stockholm
As a quick stop on our way to the wedding in Norway, we have been in Stockholm, Sweden for the last couple of days. We leave for Norway tomorrow morning by train. We have had a really nice time sight seeing as well as enjoying time with our former teammate, Karin. Here we are...
The city is filled with lots of narrow streets lined with beautiful buildings...
Karin and I (We came to Uzbekistan at the same time and we both worked with disabled children. We often were mistaken for the same person by the Uzbeks)...
Stockholm is a series of islands and there are water taxis that transport people between them. Ella got to go on her first boat ride...
Here we are on a little island...
Ella has made many friends on this trip. This is her getting to know Karin's friend's baby...
Tonight we introduced Ella to lilacs. You can see how it went...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the great pictures. Is Ella telling us she is eating solids now? Might be pretty tasty!
Grandma Carol
You are missed! We have spent the day with Jonathan, Bethany, James, Laurie and your mama. I can not believe that I haven't seen all of them since your wedding! It has been a precious time and I took lots of pics. Love you, Auntie Bonnie
Post a Comment