Ella found a pretty funny mirror at the Istanbul Airport...
May 11, 2007
Day 28: Arrival in Europe
Today was a big day of travel for us. We left the house in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) at 3am, then flew to Istanbul, where we had a 8 hour layover, then to Vienna, where Matt picked us up to take us back to Tatabanya. It is good to be here.
Ella found a pretty funny mirror at the Istanbul Airport...
But Ella wasn't the only one who looked funny...
Now that the Asian part of our trip is over, we don't plan to update daily any longer. Check back for what I expect to be slightly less frequent posts. The idea of the blog was initially just to be able to keep folks informed on our trip, but at some point it also turned into therapy for me. Thanks for sharing in all of this with us.
Ella found a pretty funny mirror at the Istanbul Airport...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I guess that is how you feel and look after an 8 hr. layover -- great pictures.
MOM
Love it!!!(-:
Keep posting those pictures of the "cutest baby ever"!
Love,
a proud aunt
Thanks so much for keeping us posted!! I'm just now catching up - we've had some choas in our house lately. I'll spare you the details! :) I love seeing the pictures of you all and knowing how to pray for you. It's fantastic. Oh - I completely understand the therapy comment!! Writing is a wonderful way to process life.
Post a Comment