Ella here. I asked if I could do the blog today to wish Momma a happy (first!!!) mother's day. She is the best. She took me to a park yesterday and showed me pretty flowers - I can't tell you where cuz I have lost track of what country we are in with how they've been dragging me all over the world.

Oh, I also wanted to say happy mother's day to my G'mas. I can't wait to see you. Only a few more weeks to go. Ok, I will stop now before my drool shorts the keyboard.

Love,
Ella Caroline
(transcribed by Daddy)
2 comments:
Thanks Ella, I love the pictures and good wishes for mothers day. Grandma Carol
Ella, You brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart! This is a very special Mothers Day for both your mommy and me. You are such a blessing and a very important part of our lives. I pray that you will come to know how precious Jesus is and how much He loves you. It seems like just yesterday I was holding your mommy like she holds you. There's no greater joy than to be a mom and now being a grandma! "Children's children are a crown to the aged.." Prov 17:6a I am so blessed!!I love you all and see you soon!XO
Post a Comment