The first hike that Jen and I did was up to Alaudin pass. I first climbed this pass in July 2009 with big brother Brent as a part of our big trek, but that time we started on the other side and climbed over it to get to Alaudin Lakes.
Here is the view to the pass from the lake. It is about a 1000 meters (3200 ft) climb.
We thought this was a good photo-op rock. Brent thought so too back in 2009...
almost to the top. Jen making her way up the final steep ascent...
This is how Jen celebrated reaching the top...
You can see a piece of Lake Kulikalon down the other side...
She really stayed there a long time...
But then she got up and was ready to fly...
up next: Mutny Lake hike.
1 comment:
I am so proud of you Jen! (You too Aaron but you have had more practice at this)
Post a Comment