Last year for Father's Day I secretly took the kids to get their pictures taken as a present for Aaron. This year I did it again. Here are this years photos (sorry, I don't have digital copies of them so they aren't good quality, but you can still get the idea)....
Here are the kid's photos from last year. Look how much they have changed in one year! I didn't get around to posting for Father's Day this year, but it doesn't mean that we don't appreciate the Father in our home. I am so blessed to be able to share this amazing journey of parenthood with Aaron. As I write this, Aaron is away on a trek in the Pamir Mountains and we sure do miss his presence. It is times like this I realize how much I rely on him and how much I appreciate him and what he does for us! You are a wonderful Daddy! Thanks for all you do! We love you!
2 comments:
So cute. Daddy should be very pleased!! Silas looks so big next to Ella.
Kids are getting so big! Love the bunny outfit....just never know when you might need one of those :) judek
Post a Comment