There has been lots of construction going on in and around our house. Our courtyard has been a construction site for about 2 months now. Recently the construction has moved into our bedroom. Some of you may recall that the rooms we rent will be used for the youngest son of our landlord and his new bride sometime in the coming year. They have decided to add a bathroom (shower only) onto the back of our bedroom. The men have been working on it for about a week now. The other evening as I was doing something around the house, Ellie hollers to me, "Look Mommy, 2 toilets, a big one and a small one!!!!" I wasn't sure what she was talking about and then realized that she had been looking around the corner into the unfinished shower room and saw this...
I mean, come on, how many other kids do you know who, upon seeing a hole in the floor would assume it was nothing other than a toilet? I bet she thought it would be a great idea to have a toilet right off of our room, I know I would! :)
3 comments:
She is very attentive to what's happening.
That is hysterical! In contrast, my Ellie would be absolutely horrified to discover a hole in the floor instead of a toilet.
I remember the squatties in eastern Europe ... not with the fondest of memories. ;)
That's great! I sure miss Ella and her insight into Tajik Culture.
Post a Comment