Aug 30, 2009

ella having fun

Ella had a lot of fun in Baku. Going into the conference, I (Jen) thought that I might sit out occasionally to be with Ella, but she was quite happy without me, making new friends and having a grand old time. We thought we'd share a few pictures of Ella during the last two weeks while we were at the conference.

Play-dough time...
Dancing, notice she is mid-air in this first one...



And performing their new songs for the adults (she still sings this one to us)...

Ella and one new friend during an evening of sight seeing together...

I just have to say that we were so pleased with how well Ella behaved during the conference. She was a true joy to be around most of the time, though things got worse during the last 2 days as she became over tired.

The conference is over now and because of the irregular flight schedule, we are here for another week and a half or so. We are going on a little family trip to another city tomorrow morning and will be taking a vacation from the computer as well. Its only 3 days, Mom, don't worry! :) We will update again when we get back to the big city.

4 comments:

Mamak said...

I love seeing the pics! Ellie is so full of LIFE! Just recently I heard a grandmother discribe how this joy is transfused into her heart through the lives her grandchildren... I can feel the JOY!!!

Aaron K said...

In the second and third pictures, she looks so much like Bethany!

Nathan Miller said...

Wow, Ella's hair is really growing.. Even without shaving her head. :)
glad you all had a great conference.

Mamak said...

Aaron is right, I've been noticing it seems she looks alot like her Aunt Bethany.