Tonight we took an outing to McDonalds here in Baku. Although Ella has been to McD's when we were in America last, she of course does not remember it. So this was a truly historic event in the life of our little American. We had asked her several times leading up to this event if she wanted to go to McDonalds or if she knew what was at McDonalds. Each time she gave the same response: "Old Mac Donald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o..." It's funny, when living home in the States we never go to McDonalds (Taco Bell rules!), but here it's a real treat.
Here she is enjoying her first bite of her hamburger...
She is very serious about her eating, as you can see...
Working hard to get the milkshake through the straw...
Ella really enjoyed her meal, but I can assure you that she didn't enjoy it nearly as much as her pregnant Mommy! Boy, that was GOOD! :)
This next picture is for my Mom and my siblings. Here Ella and I are "doing the Mamak"...
4 comments:
What can I say??? Like mother,like daughter,like granddaughter! (:
Jen, I LOVE your posts...thank you so much for keeping up with them. I miss you guys like crazy and think of you so much, especially lately. I'm expecting #4 in March...we decided to even out the numbers. :) I'm hoping this one's a girl (it might be my last chance!!!). I can't believe how big Ella is. She's such a precious little girl...I'm really hoping for a chance to see you all when you are back to have the baby. Love you all, Jamie Inman
When I look over these pictures, I'm thinking I would not want to get between Ella and her McD's lunch! She looks pretty serious. It will be fun taking her there or maybe Burger King, when she comes home. As Oliver says "ketchup, ummm ketchup"
haaahahaha..."the mamak!" classic, jen!
also...i just can't help but add that i WILL be french braiding ella's hair when you're home! i get so excited to see in these pictures that it's long enough for that!
love you!
Post a Comment