At the conference center where we are staying currently, they have rabbits in the yard. One of them is small enough and slow enough that Ella can catch it, a fact that she is thrilled about. We try to monitor the situation, so the poor thing doesn't die from excessive love...
(smooch)
Not going to be room for a bunny on mama's lap for long...
Great idea Gma Carol!!!! The rabbit/poultry barn is always my favorite and wouldn't it be fun to go see Ella's bunnies AND DUCKS!!! I think she ought to take ducks too! (-: Isn't it great dreaming about the future??
5 comments:
those pics are too precious. her hair is just scrumptious.
(I realize Aaron will be laughing at that description. But it is.)
can't wait to see you all,
the potters
Such cute pictures. She will talk about this for a long time. Cute bunny.
I was just thinking -- 4-H!! Maybe Ella will have rabbits in 4-H
Maybe Gpa needs to start looking for cages -- well I guess we can wait a few years.
Great idea Gma Carol!!!! The rabbit/poultry barn is always my favorite and wouldn't it be fun to go see Ella's bunnies AND DUCKS!!! I think she ought to take ducks too! (-: Isn't it great dreaming about the future??
Look at the Tummy!!!!
I love it!!!
Ella is so precious too. but I love that tummy! :)
Post a Comment