That might easily be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Kids are the best thing ever. By the way, I cried and laughed while reading about the 80 year old woman. You have a way with words. Ryan B.
This is just too precious!!! One good thing "NeeNee" stays quiet so as not to let her hiding place away! I always remember always having to remind you kids to stay quiet and still. I can see there will never be a dull moment when she gets back here!
Thanks for the great video! :) The boys would be happy to play hide and seek with Ella, though Benjamin sometimes does have a hard time keeping quiet when hiding. Unlike NeeNee... :)
7 comments:
So cute...
That is so stinkin' cute! If that doesn't scream "I need a little brother or sister" I don't know what does! :) Precious!
Ella, you are getting so tall. Maybe when you come to Indiana, we can play hide and seek too.
That might easily be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Kids are the best thing ever. By the way, I cried and laughed while reading about the 80 year old woman. You have a way with words.
Ryan B.
This is just too precious!!! One good thing "NeeNee" stays quiet so as not to let her hiding place away! I always remember always having to remind you kids to stay quiet and still. I can see there will never be a dull moment when she gets back here!
you've got to be kidding me!!! does she do this on a regular basis??!!
o my....
Thanks for the great video! :) The boys would be happy to play hide and seek with Ella, though Benjamin sometimes does have a hard time keeping quiet when hiding. Unlike NeeNee... :)
Post a Comment