Jun 17, 2009

addendum

My friend, Jen, emailed me this morning with a wedding picture she had on her computer. I thought you'd all like to see what we looked like on that big day 8 years ago.....Thanks JPo! :)

Jen and her husband Eric, pictured to the right of Aaron, have been great friends of our since we were both dating. They were known as "The men of Jen" in college. They were roomies together for 3 years until they both upgraded and married their "Jens", only 3 weeks apart from each other and both serving as the Best Man in each others wedding. Anyway, they have 4 beautiful children now (I know, we are WAY behind!!!!) and Jen writes a very humorous blog about their everyday life. You can click this link and check it out! Its great fun to read!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The men of Jen" -- cute. And you look gorgeous!! I'm so glad you posted this! It's first picture I've seen of your wedding. :)

aje said...

First picture you've seen, huh? Well, its only 8 years and one day late!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I just love the "hair-do's" in this picture. As the mother of Aaron, I boldly say -- I miss the blonde beautiful thick hair!

m+m said...

What a beautiful couple! :) We really enjoyed rejoicing with you 8 years ago!!! :) Wishing for many more years!

I thought about you guys yesterday (I remembered even before I read the post! :) Although we don't have an anniversary gift, I am getting something ready for Jen's birthday! How about a new niece or nephew? :))