10 years ago today I walked down the aisle and Aaron and I made a commitment to one another; to love, cherish, honor through sickness and health, to death do us part. These 10 years have gone by so fast, yet I cannot even remember what it was like to not wake up to him next to me. I am so thankful for the husband the Lord has given me. We have both changed a lot from those young kids we were in these photos. We have walked together down a road of both joy and sorrow, times of ease and times of challenges, yet holding each other's hands. I would not want to walk this road with anyone else. Happy 10th Anniversary, Aaron! I love you more today than the day I married you!












1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, dear ones! What a blessing Papa has made you and your family.
Post a Comment