Wow, this is so bizarre, a clash of two worlds or something of that sort.I still remember you climbing the communist statues here - good Jen and your mom didn't see that! :) So who is your climbing buddy here?Love from a country where Vlad used to be a big wig as well
What a chiseled face!
M+M - that is just a comrade that I met at Lenin's shoulder. Mom - Thanks.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, this is so bizarre, a clash of two worlds or something of that sort.
I still remember you climbing the communist statues here - good Jen and your mom didn't see that! :) So who is your climbing buddy here?
Love from a country where Vlad used to be a big wig as well
What a chiseled face!
M+M - that is just a comrade that I met at Lenin's shoulder. Mom - Thanks.
Post a Comment