We're going to be doing some catch up here. Here are some random pictures of the kids around home... in the swing... Going for a walk. (We are loving the new stroller!)... Riding down the street... Meeting the neighbor lady... And meeting their cow... Catching up with friends... and a couple more...
3 comments:
gma K
said...
Thanks so much. I love them. Laurie gave me a Gratitude Journal today and Ella and Silas are top on my list of things I am grateful for. They are such a blessing. My heart is full and over flowing.
Love, love, love these pictures. They have both grown since leaving Indiana. Thanks for sharing these pics --- it makes the distance so much easier. I would like to reach out and touch them tho!!
Well, I'm not a grandma, but I love the pictures as well! :)
I'm so glad to hear you are loving your stroller. Are the wheels handling the streets okay? And glad to hear/see that Silas is already sitting up so that he can handle his front row seat.
3 comments:
Thanks so much. I love them. Laurie gave me a Gratitude Journal today and Ella and Silas are top on my list of things I am grateful for. They are such a blessing. My heart is full and over flowing.
Love, love, love these pictures. They have both grown since leaving Indiana. Thanks for sharing these pics --- it makes the distance so much easier. I would like to reach out and touch them tho!!
Well, I'm not a grandma, but I love the pictures as well! :)
I'm so glad to hear you are loving your stroller. Are the wheels handling the streets okay? And glad to hear/see that Silas is already sitting up so that he can handle his front row seat.
Post a Comment