It took us awhile, but we finally got around to celebrating our 9 years together. We got sitters and headed out for a night on the town. We stopped at this popular photo spot and took the obligatory Central Asian photo in front of the giant heart made from plastic flowers. Smiling not encouraged...
From atop the Ferris wheel...
We could just about see our house is just across the river...
After dinner we were walking home, and it seems that the authorities were kind enough to shoot off some fireworks in our honor. Well, it was either that or because it did happen to be a local holiday (reconciliation day)...
3 comments:
Aaron, your "unsmiling" was leaking a smile!
I love the NO smiles!!!!
What a laugh.
I'm so glad that marriage is a blessing!
He is so good!
Happy Late Ann.
I love the NO smiles!!!!
What a laugh.
I'm so glad that marriage is a blessing!
He is so good!
Happy Late Ann.
Post a Comment