[by jen]
30 years ago (yikes, 30?!?!?!), 3 sisters were expecting babies all within 4 months of each other. Here are those sweet little girls: Jen (4 months), Michelle (newborn), and Carra (1 month)...

I always hated this picture growing up. I was the baby who looked like the Michelin Man next to these tiny little things. There is one picture that was taken where I was leaning out of the picture, like I was so fat I couldn't fit in the shot! Now that I have had 2 fatty babies of my own, I am quite partial to fat babies! ;)
And here we are this past December. Carra, Michelle, and Jen...

Here are the sweet babies, actually in the same line up as their mommies were back 30 years ago! Silas Wayne (3 months), Kylee Michelle (2 months), and Aiden Macsheyne (6 weeks)...


A few months ago I asked for prayer for my Aunt Denise. She is Michelle's Mom and Kylee's Grandma. She has been scheduled for surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in her stomach and esophagus on July 27th. It will be a big surgery. Please pray for her as the surgery date nears. Pray for good health, strength, and peace for her and the family. Please pray for the surgeon and for a good recovery as well. We pray that they are able to remove 1oo% of the cancer and that she can return to full health soon! Thank you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! The big 30!! Found a wall hanging for my wall the other day that says "A mother holds her children's hands for a while but their hearts forever." How true that is! Even though we are not together for your birthday I hold you in my heart! Have a wonderful day! Love you!
Happy 30th!!! Have a great day. Love, Tina C!
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love you.... :) wish i could be there with you today!
HaPpY, hApPy BiRtDaY, my sweet sis!!! I love you! YAY!!! #30 I hope you had a very special day! May the year ahead be filled with grace and JOY from above!!! :)
Post a Comment