Jun 28, 2010

Ellie-isms

[aaron]

Ella says funny things. Here are a few of the recent ones that we can remember.


We were watching a "Planet Earth" video, a narrated nature documentary.


Ella: Is that God's voice?
Us: No... his name is David [Attenborough]


A few days later when watching another show that is narrarated...

Ella:
Is that David's voice?
Us: Uh... sure.
_________________________________________

Jen is looking at a picture of her family.

Jen:
Jeez, Joel is tall.
Ella: Is Joel the son... of God?
_________________________________________

We are up at the project site with all the local employees celebrating a recent breakthrough in the project. I give a speech and we have cake. Ella comes up to me when they dish out the cake...

Ella:
When you're old... I'm gonna feed you cake!
_________________________________________

Jen and Ella are playing doctor. Ella is the doctor.

Ella:
Mommy, you sick. [Ella looks in Jen's ear] O wow, you got cowboys in you ear. [she does something medical] That's ok, they out now.
_________________________________________

Hanging out at home...

Ella: Daddy, you (re)member Christmas?
Me: Yes
Ella: Can we do that again sometime?
Me: Sure

2 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

I LOVE THESE! I HOPE SHE ALWAYS HAS CUTE THINGS TO SAY.

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

I sooooooo LOVE when you do these! She is so stinkin' cute! All her -ism's make me smile and giggled everytime....hope you all are adjusting well.