Today Aaron and I celebrate 9 years of marital bliss. Look at these young kids...



Its hard to believe its been 9 years already, yet its very hard to remember not being married.
Its been an interesting, yet wonderful 9 years and I wouldn't want to walk this road with anyone else.
And here we are today. The Lord has been so good to us! Thanks for choosing me to be your bride. I love you, Aaron James!
5 comments:
I does seem like "yesterday". Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! All through out the preparations for Laurie's wedding I kept getting flashbacks of yours.(9 yrs..O my!) God is so good! Your blessings become mine...Love you !
What a testimony to Christ! Congrats! Aunt Bonnie
Happy anniversary! Love you guys...
happy anniversary! this morning i was writing the date and immediately burst out in "OH MY GOODNESS!!!" people in the office were all worried and asked what was wrong...my reply of "it's my sister and bro-in-law's anniversary!" was a bit less exciting/important than they anticipated! ;)
love you both!
Post a Comment