Here is a pic and video to show you some of the fun that Ella has with all her friends who live off our courtyard. She is quite the princess surrounded by all these little boys.
Sorry the quality is not very good - our connection is pretty bad these days so I couldn't upload a better version. Also note the excellent teamwork!
that was hilarious! my friends and i just watched the beginning of that video about 7 times laughing hysterically at the little boy who just "FALLS!" i think its so cute that they all want a part in pushing that lil princess! ;) thanks for the update! love you guys!!!
Wow... boys are swarming her already... what's it going to be like when she gets older?? =) I love that little girl, and am so glad that she fits in so well! What an amazing blessing! Enjoy those special opportunities with those precious people! =) love you!
On my discouraging days I play and replay videos of Ella. Tonight as I was watching this one I thought of the song "Love in any Language" and I could picture you (Jen) singing it, especially since you "just love Sandy Patty!"(-: Love You!!!
6 comments:
Love it! That is so sweet. I needed that to brighten my day!
that was hilarious! my friends and i just watched the beginning of that video about 7 times laughing hysterically at the little boy who just "FALLS!" i think its so cute that they all want a part in pushing that lil princess! ;)
thanks for the update!
love you guys!!!
I'm glad Ella was strapped in. What a bumpy ride, but she acts like it is normal. No fussin!
Wow... boys are swarming her already... what's it going to be like when she gets older?? =) I love that little girl, and am so glad that she fits in so well! What an amazing blessing! Enjoy those special opportunities with those precious people! =) love you!
Looks like she has enough chauffeurs :) It's great she has some playmates! I love how she takes it all in stride.
On my discouraging days I play and replay videos of Ella. Tonight as I was watching this one I thought of the song "Love in any Language" and I could picture you (Jen) singing it, especially since you "just love Sandy Patty!"(-: Love You!!!
Post a Comment