We thought we would try to follow the sheep and goats...
So we climbed the hill...
Then had a rest at the top...
Where Ella found a flower...
And of course she had to stop to smell the flower (no she is not doing her prayers)...
Some family photo ops at the top...
And some mother/daughter photo ops in honor of Women's Day...
The Jen found some flowers that she wanted to transplant to a pot back home...
So we were all digging in the dirt to get them out...
And then found this little friend...
Time to get outta here...
5 comments:
Nice post; I especially liked your hiking technique carrying Ella! :) I think we have that flower in Hungary and it is protected. But I know next to nothing about plants, so I may be wrong...
Melinda
Great pictures! Love the mountains! I'm sure Ella is quite the lil' discoverer... and it looks like she dislikes "creepy crawlies" like her Aunty Laurie!
Love you! =)
I thought I heard you say "scorpion" when Lindsay and I were on skype today. Thanks for the pictures.
Great pics but hate scorpions every since my encounter w/ one in Hawaii. Looks like Aaron is trying to get in shape for his excursion in July!
Post a Comment