Sep 4, 2008

Misc Ella (July-Aug)

The following 2 posts are playing catch-up on Ella pics over the last couple of months.

Ellie in pigtails...

In a ponytail (just enough to pull back)...

She wanted to try on her mom's headscarf (Jen had just been to a funeral, where women must cover up), and thought she was pretty cute...

She was sick for a few days and did a lot of lying around...

I mean a LOT of lying around - notice the bucket :( ...

Feeling better now. A Magyar princess in a Persian palace? (this is Ella wearing her Hungarian dress from Aunt Melinda the day that some donors took us to this well decorated restaurant)...


She really gets into her toys...

One Saturday morning this is what we found after Ella had been in the living room for a few minutes alone with a plate of mishas on the table...

2 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Thanks for all the picture updates. Ella is cute in the Hungarian dress. Wish I had one!

m+m said...

Oh, I love Ella in that dress! I must say though that it was Uncle Matthew who picked it out for her! :)

OK, Grandma, we'll see if we can get a dress like that for you!

Melinda