what a doll! :D
Picture 7 & 8 looks like she thinks that girl in the mirror is her best friend. Just might be!
That's my girl... I think she got her sense of style from her Auntie Laurie... :)Love ya!
Looks similar to a picture I have of Uncle James in his new sunglasses! Sorry, James (-:
hey this is Cassi! :].. i just wanted to say that i miss you guys so much and i miss my home run baby! hope to see you guys soon.love ya guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a doll! :D
Picture 7 & 8 looks like she thinks that girl in the mirror is her best friend. Just might be!
That's my girl... I think she got her sense of style from her Auntie Laurie... :)
Love ya!
Looks similar to a picture I have of Uncle James in his new sunglasses! Sorry, James (-:
hey this is Cassi! :].. i just wanted to say that i miss you guys so much and i miss my home run baby! hope to see you guys soon.
love ya guys!
Post a Comment