There are a couple of playgrounds/parks in town that Jen likes to take Ella to when she gets a chance. One is inside and one is outside. These photos are from the last couple of months.
Hey Naomi! The indoor playground is called "Afsona" and is on Lenin right across from Stadion. I think it is fairly new. Half of the place is a toy store with imported toys from China or elsewhere and the other half is a playplace and cafe...its pretty cool! I was incredibly impressed when I saw it!!!
3 comments:
where is the indoor playground??? -Naomi
Hey Naomi! The indoor playground is called "Afsona" and is on Lenin right across from Stadion. I think it is fairly new. Half of the place is a toy store with imported toys from China or elsewhere and the other half is a playplace and cafe...its pretty cool! I was incredibly impressed when I saw it!!!
@I especially like the picture of Ella in the "cat vehicle/ ride" with the little boy putting his arm around her... what a little heart-breaker!!! :)
Post a Comment