Apr 9, 2007

Welcome to our shiny new blog

Thanks for checking out our new blog. We are new at this, but it seems like a good way to keep our friends and family up-to-date during our travels.

For those of you who don't know, the purpose of the Central Asian part of the trip is twofold: First, to go back to the city in Uzbekistan where we previously lived to close things up, say goodbye to friends, and get our things. Secondly, we will travel to two locations in neighboring countries to survey opportunities for future work.

We then make a couple of stops in Europe on the way home, first to spend some time with Aaron's brother and his family (Matthew, Melinda, Oliver, Benjamin) in Hungary, and second, to attend a wedding in Norway of a Norwegian coworker and Uzbek friend.

You can keep track of everything on the schedule to the right. We will return June 1.

Please pray for us as we go.

Check back for updates on our trip. We will update as we are able (remember that it will be hard to find an internet connection in some of the places that we will be traveling).

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family picture!

m+m said...

Great blog! We can't wait for you to land in Hungary! :)
Have a wonderful, blessed and uneventful trip!
Melinda and the boys

Brent Edwards said...

Can I go too?

Tanya said...

Your blog looks great! I'm excited to be traveling 'with' you this way. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey cool blogspot!(I sound like a geek)
You're arriving in Tashkent on my birthday! Well gotta go...

jncmoorman said...

Hey!
Just checking the new sight out!
It looks good!
Wish we could get together in May but we understand! Maybe in Oct.
We'll be praying for you!

t andrews said...

Ok, I just tried to comment but don't see it so I will try again but forgive me if you get 2 from us. Anyway, I love technology. You will feel much closer to home this way and we can pray more specifically for you. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you.
God bless,
Isaiah and Megan

Laurie said...

I'm REALLY gonna miss you guys! But I'll be praying for you, and will look forward to seeing you again this summer!!

Anonymous said...

Aaron and Jen, Just want you to know that we are praying for you as you travel and seek God's leading for future ministry.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys sorry to hear the bad news, We love you Matt&Michelle

Anonymous said...

We will keep you all in our prayers. Satan is trying to ruin your plans, but God will reign. The pictures were great....so good to see the baby happy in "whatever circumstances" she finds herself. Peace and God's blessing on you!
Dave and Lanna