If you were to ask Ella what her favorite part of India was, she might say...
the camels... Or maybe she would say the elephants... But I am pretty sure she would say it was the monkeys... Because she is such a monkey herself...
2 comments:
Mamak
said...
Wow, What a brave girl you've become. I remember it was just a year ago when we went to the circus, she was terrified to even get close to the elephants. What great memories she will have.
Wow, awesome experiences for you all! I'm not sure how confident I'd feel about getting that close to those animals! I can't imagine monkeys running around freely! But SO cool! =)
2 comments:
Wow, What a brave girl you've become. I remember it was just a year ago when we went to the circus, she was terrified to even get close to the elephants. What great memories she will have.
Wow, awesome experiences for you all! I'm not sure how confident I'd feel about getting that close to those animals! I can't imagine monkeys running around freely! But SO cool! =)
Post a Comment