Seven Indiana Tech alums and one prof. We all hung out together in college, went to the Dusseau Bible Study, and four of us lived together in the fabled 1410.5 apartment. We get together every once in a while to tell the same old stories that we've told each other dozens of times before about Nancy, Alvin, Molly, dead guy, flying pizzas, unfortunate cooking, jumping off roofs, atomic wedgies, and the need to layer clothing during corporate prayer...
We have been busy since college, and here is the proof. 16 kids age 6 and under...
The next few posts are all from our weekend together...
*note: Somehow this annual (almost) get-together is referred to as Oreopalooza, although I'm not sure if any of us know why.
**another note: For full disclosure, I should mention about half of the pics I am posting here were taken by JPo.
No comments:
Post a Comment