Oct 3, 2008

ready to move

All our stuff is packed and sitting by the door, so that we can get an early start tomorrow. The next time you hear from us we will be in our new place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I also find myself somewhat sentimental about your move especially after seeing Ella w/ all your belongings. I'm praying for you and sure this will be good. I know Ella will love being with all the kids.

Bristol Grandma said...

Seems like we have seen Ella more than once on a pile of things to be moved. She looks pretty happy about it. Hope her doll baby is in that stuff.

Beth said...

yay for arriving!
i love seeing ella on your piles of belongings to be moved, at all her different phases in life! it will be fun to look back on later! :D
love you!