Oct 13, 2008

finally pictures of our new place...

Here is a shot of the place by day...

...and one by night (actually the night of the "new house party" before we moved in)...

Pretty bling, huh? (the owner is in the shish-kabob business, and business is apparently good). We've got two identical 15'x11' rooms upstairs to ourselves, and share a kitchen and bathroom downstairs. The outhouse is around the corner.


First 4 pictures are the living room. The view in from the front door...

Back toward the door...

The corner office...



The next 5 are of the bedroom... We use this window between the rooms as a door.

Ella's corner is separated by a bookshelf that divides the room...

From the front door of the bedroom...

Toward the front door of the bedroom...


We will show some pictures of the shared areas next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks beautiful - I'm so excited for you all. I hope you are feeling settled. XOXO.

Beth said...

looks great, guys!

Laurie said...

It's a pretty house! I'm happy it's working out! I'll continue to pray for you as you adjust into the new environment...
Love ya! :)