A couple of unrelated Ella videos on are tap for you today.
vid 1: Ella has moved on from animal noises (transcript below).
aje: What does the Tajik say?
ella: Asalom [notice the hand to the chest]
aje: What does the Aussie say?
ella: G'day
aje: What does the Swede say?
ella: Hey
aje: What does the Canadian say?
ella: Ey [I know this isn't a greeting, but its all we could think of for Canadians]
aje: What does the Korean say?
ella: Anyong
aje: does the Hungarian say?
ella: Szia
Video #2 shows Ellas fear of upclose livestock combined with her mother's cruelty. No other description needed.
7 comments:
That's our girl! She outsmarts the average adult with her multi-lingual abilities!! Can't wait to see her in person!! :)
I think the squealing and running is understandable in all languages. Can't blame you Ella.
Ella, Mamak is so impressed! I am so proud of you. Were counting the days til you come to see us. I promise I won't let any goats get you!!
this just amazes me. seriously! i can't believe just how smart a 2 year old can be! i can't wait to teach her a little accounting when she gets home so she can do my homework!!! ;) haha!
love you
We love the sheep movie!!!
Liam just laughed and laughed. she said "Nella crying Mama!"
We love you guys and can't wait to see you!
loved the video of her talking! can't believe all the languages that girl knows. can't wait to see you guys!
jen
Ella has two awesome parents! She is so intelligent (and cute) and I am so excited to be able to see you ALL in person soon!
Post a Comment