This is Ravshanjon, Ellie's boyfriend. He comes over every day to bring Ella some little gift, like candy. His mom says that while he is away all he talks about is Ella. Cute kid...
He brought her a candy apple one day. Disaster...
There is a little park not far from our house that we visited last weekend...
You wouldn't know it by the look on her face, but the slide is her favorite...
3 comments:
funny!!!
Amelia E.
Hope you are enjoying your new place! I hadn't read the blog for awhile, loved all the culture stuff in the many that I had missed. I've now passed your blog on to my family as well!! :)
Take care,
Alicia (Osterlund) Redinger
BOYFRIEND????????? EXCUSE ME?!! aaron...are you letting this happen?!? haha...
i'm glad she has a friend, and that's so cute that he remembers her!
32 days........
;)
Post a Comment