May 4, 2008
weekend
We had a team retreat this weekend at a lake near the city we live in, and the weather was great. Outside of our sessions, we had lots of opportunity to enjoy our surroundings, which for me included swimming at the crack of dawn, thanks to our little "alarm clock". This was the view from our room.
From across the little bay, Jen snapped this one of Ella and I hanging out by the water early one morning.
We didn't realize when we posted last that we would be showing you Ella's new suit in action so soon. Like I said, the weather was great, and she couldn't wait to get her shoes on and out to the lake...
Although the temps were warm, the water was still mighty chilly. But she didn't mind...
Check out that gut (she really does take after daddy, huh?)...
She got right into it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
she is so gorgeous! i just love her...even if she does take after her daddy!!! ;p
i only wish i was one of the lucky 2 family members that gets to see her o so soon... :(
love you guys!!!
Love the pics! Mom said the one of Ella with the big slippers reminds her of one I have like that when we were in Hawaii... I'll have to get it out and compare soon! :)
I'm starting the "countdown"-- just 5 more weeks until I get to SEE YOU!!
Luv ya! :)
Ummm... sorry Beth... I wish you could come too...
Post a Comment