May 30, 2008

doctor mom

We have had a couple of accidents around here lately. First, Jen dumped boiling water on her foot. As you can see, this made her sad...
It sure is a good thing her momma was here to make it all better...
Then Ella took a spill and bonked her head, which also made her sad...
Momma to the rescue...
I sure hope my mom is around the next time I hurt myself.

5 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

No more booboos!

Laurie said...

Aww, Jen, it made my heart sad to see your poor foot in pain! I'm so glad mom was there for ya! (Moms always make it feel better, no matter how old we are, right?? :) Well, make sure y'all stay accident-free from now on on, k? We have our "Turkey adventure" coming up, and you need to be healthy and strong!! Can't wait!!! :)

Tanya said...

This is so sweet. It makes me miss my mama. :)

Beth said...

i'm so sorry you were hurting...both you and ella! :(
moms DO make it better, and jen, you learned from the best, huh?!?
love ya'll!

m+m said...

I am sorry, Jen and Ella! Hope you get to feel better soon! :)
Aaron, make sure you don't have any booboos till Thanksgiving! :)

Melinda