Some friends of ours gave us a hand-me-down swimming suit for this summer. Ella was so excited when we put it on. She's all ready for the water! Here she is just over a year ago (at 4 months old)...has she changed a bit??
I changed it recently, about the same time I put the comment bar on the side. Why? No big reason, but "Aaron & Jen" didn't cover it since most of the content was Ella. Why aje? aaron + jen + ella, aaron + jen edwards, aaron james edwards
2 comments:
What a fun little lady she is! Aunty Laurie can't wait to join her on the beach this summer! :)
By the way,when did you change the name of your blog (to aje?) I thought I remember it with the names...
I changed it recently, about the same time I put the comment bar on the side. Why? No big reason, but "Aaron & Jen" didn't cover it since most of the content was Ella.
Why aje?
aaron + jen + ella,
aaron + jen edwards,
aaron james edwards
Post a Comment