When I am cooking, she is usually under my feet trying to "help". She loves to play with pots and pans and recently discovered they are a good place for herself and baby!
Apr 4, 2008
busy ellie
To say that Ella is an active little girl would be an understatement! She is always moving and keeping me (Jen) moving, too! About a month ago, I came into the kitchen and this is what I found...
and our little bread thief in action...
When I am cooking, she is usually under my feet trying to "help". She loves to play with pots and pans and recently discovered they are a good place for herself and baby!

We recently went outside and she was busy running away. We are working on hand holding and obeying when we say "come", but as you can see from the following photos, she wasn't doing so well with that this day....
What an ornery little smirk!
One of the very few things that get her to sit quietly for a period of time is a book. She loves to look at the animals and make the appropriate animal sound. Here she is looking sweet with a book...
Finally, another activity she likes is to play hide and seek...
When I am cooking, she is usually under my feet trying to "help". She loves to play with pots and pans and recently discovered they are a good place for herself and baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Could you put a little peanut butter and jelly on that bread?? Wouldn't that be fun! Grandma Carol
No, I can't, Gma. Maybe you could send me some (peanut butter).
~ella
Hey, drop some to Hungary too on the way! :) Oliver and Benjamin
PS: Great posts about our cousin, thanks!
Post a Comment