[by jen]
Yesterday I decided what I would finally do with the bag of marshmallows Aaron found at a local shop here early this summer...Corn flake wreath treats!

I have beenhoarding saving these for a long time for the perfect treat, since they aren't usually available. Unfortunately they were a lot different than what we are used to back in the good 'ol U.S. of A, but we made do.
The kids favorite part? Licking the bowl, of course!

You might think Silas is screaming in this photo, but he is just saying, "Ahhh!" as he begs for his sister to give him some.


They were feeling really chilly today after bath time, so I tucked them under the blanket and put that over the heater to get them nice and warm and they enjoyed the last of their wreath treats.

Mmmmmm!!!
It is only 35 minutes until Christmas here in Tajikistan. Merry Christmas, everyone!
Yesterday I decided what I would finally do with the bag of marshmallows Aaron found at a local shop here early this summer...Corn flake wreath treats!
I have been
The kids favorite part? Licking the bowl, of course!
You might think Silas is screaming in this photo, but he is just saying, "Ahhh!" as he begs for his sister to give him some.
They were feeling really chilly today after bath time, so I tucked them under the blanket and put that over the heater to get them nice and warm and they enjoyed the last of their wreath treats.
It is only 35 minutes until Christmas here in Tajikistan. Merry Christmas, everyone!
1 comment:
Great treats!! So fun! :)
Post a Comment