Ella: You know who's the best?
Daddy: Who's the best?
Ella: Becca*!
Daddy: Really? What about Silas?
Ella: He hits.
Daddy: What about Mommy?
Ella: She spanks.
I didn't ask about Daddy.
*Becca is 9 yr old American girl who Ella idolizes
Ella: Can I have a sandwich?
Daddy: What kind?
Ella: Mayonnaise
Daddy: You like mayo, huh?
Ella: Yup... I love mayonnaise, and m&m's, and suckas**, and Beccas.
**suckas are Ella's term for back scratches
The skin on my arms were peeling after my time in the mountains.
Ella: You skin is falling off.
Daddy: Why do you think that is?
Ella: Because you old.
Mommy and Ella playing make-believe friends.
Ella: (pointed to empty space next to her) This is you friend, mommy. She's you age. You six-and-a-half, wight?
2 comments:
I love these, they make me smile.
Very funny! Thanks for sharing! :)
Aaron, admit that in the dialogue about skin you asked, "Why do you think that is?" to elicit a funny answer that you can blog about later! :) (Which I would completely understand: you know how I run for the camera instead of helping out my kids or cleaning up the mess first! :)
Post a Comment