Sep 14, 2010

back to school

Yesterday Ella went back to preschool. She attends the same school where we have our disability project, where I work 1 half day a week now. She will attend 3 half days a week this year. To say she was excited yesterday morning would be an understatement!

Here she is all ready to go....

Going to her classroom...


By her locker...

In her classroom...


She already had a story today that has me a bit worried. She told me that there was a "bad boy who fighted with me, but I punished him and rescued the little girl. Then the little girl wanted my cookie, so my teacher gave her a little bit of cookie and I ate mine." We had a talk about who is the boss, that she cannot "punish" the other students, but has to play nicely all the time. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that classroom! :)

1 comment:

Mamak said...

How sweet...makes me want to cry! Hard to think that today my baby turns 18 and then I see my grandbaby going off to school. Really feeling old now!(-: