Jen, I cannot begin to say how thoroughly I enjoy your postings! I feel so connected with you guys when I read or see what is happening with your family.
I laughed out loud at Ella's "sleep eating" video! Absolutely hilarious! Love you all. Have a great week.
This is absolutely cute!!! I was just thinking that this must be a Klein heritage because our kids NEVER fall asleep when they are near food! But then I remembered the stories about Matthew falling asleep on his plate because he had to finish eating what was on his plate - right, Carol?
Thanks for this post Jen. It does remind me of days with Matthew, when he was at the table so long that he would fall asleep. She must have had a busy working day.
I really believe this would have a chance at winning in America's Funniest Home Videos! I watch it everytime I need to brighten my day! Reminds me of one I took of Laurie when she was little but this wins the prize.
6 comments:
taking after Kate I see.
so cute.
Jen, I cannot begin to say how thoroughly I enjoy your postings! I feel so connected with you guys when I read or see what is happening with your family.
I laughed out loud at Ella's "sleep eating" video! Absolutely hilarious!
Love you all. Have a great week.
baaahaahaha! this TOTALLY made my day! :)
love you all!
This is absolutely cute!!! I was just thinking that this must be a Klein heritage because our kids NEVER fall asleep when they are near food! But then I remembered the stories about Matthew falling asleep on his plate because he had to finish eating what was on his plate - right, Carol?
Thanks for this post Jen. It does remind me of days with Matthew, when he was at the table so long that he would fall asleep. She must have had a busy working day.
I really believe this would have a chance at winning in America's Funniest Home Videos! I watch it everytime I need to brighten my day! Reminds me of one I took of Laurie when she was little but this wins the prize.
Post a Comment