Aug 10, 2010

silas & wayne: six months

[by jen]


Silas has begun eating "real" solids this past week and a half, as I don't really consider the pre-masticated cookie that was fed to him last month as his "real" first food. He has had some rice, oatmeal, squash and a bit of banana (I don't really go by the one new food a week guideline, as you can see). As always, he is such a happy guy. He's such a joy and we are so blessed!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Silas' smile just brightens my day! He is SUCH a happy boy!! Oh, how I miss him! Please give him a big hug and kiss from his Aunty Laurie, k?! ;) Love you all! <3

Bristol Grandma said...

I agree with Laurie, Silas does brighten our day too. What a smiler!! Just love him so much. Don't forget to give him some melon -- winter will be here soon and there won't be any.

Beth said...

LOVE it. just can't believe how much he's changed! he's gonna be a heart breaker... ;)

mamak said...

What a sweetheart! He brings such joy to my heart. Growing up so fast!