Aug 16, 2010

first harvest

Friday I picked the very first beans from our garden. They looked terrific and I can't wait eat them. They are waiting in the fridge for Aaron to come home.

Here is what I got from the first picking. There are lots of smaller ones out there that should be ready in 4 days or so.

Here is Ella with our beans. It was really hard to get her to smile for this picture, and I didn't know why. Well, this was just a few hours before she felt like death! Poor girl! She is back in the saddle now and Silas and I are feeling fine! Thank you, Lord!

And where was Silas while I was working in the garden? He was sitting contentedly in his stroller for about 30 minutes playing with some toys. I never heard a peep from him. He is such a content little man and has such a sweet personality. He is such a joy!

No comments: