Aug 8, 2010

happy birthday, daddy

[by jen]

Today is Aaron's bday. Here is his big debut 31 years ago...

Ella made him some birthday waffles for breakfast.


The kids helped him blow out the candles!!


I made a German Chocolate Cake (Edwards family birthday tradition, in case you didn't know) on Thursday for our fellowship evening, but I didn't get a picture of him with it. We got a babysitter for the evening and will enjoy an dinner out together tonight.

We love you Aaron and are so thankful for such a great Daddy and Husband! Happy #31!

4 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Great pictures Jen. Hard to believe our "baby" is 31 and a daddy. Silas is ready for waffles--he was really giving them a look like "I can't wait to get my hands on that!"

mamak said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope it was a good one!

Laurie said...

HapPy BeLaTeD bIrThDaY, Aaron! It looks like you had a great one! What a great family you have-- you are one blessed man! :)

The Other Aaron said...

Happy birthday to a great cousin in law. I'm blessed by your commitment to "the radical mandate for social change" that we love to talk about. Hope you had an awesome birthday!