This picture was taken at our old house right before the big move, you can see all the evidence in the background. We are really enjoying the new house so much. We are nearly settled now. We would just like to hang a few things on the walls to make it a bit more homey...pictures soon to come!
Oct 10, 2009
suit
I wanted to share with you all this picture of my handsome hubby in his new suit. His new position with our organization has meant that he has to meet occasionally with government officials and other people who think they are pretty important. After a few meetings being the only man in the room not wearing a suit, he finally broke down and bought one.
He hasn't worn a suit very often in his life. When thinking about how many times, we realized it was only for our wedding, a few friend's weddings, and his grandma's funeral. Less than 10 times in all. I am very fond of his new look, what about you?????
This picture was taken at our old house right before the big move, you can see all the evidence in the background. We are really enjoying the new house so much. We are nearly settled now. We would just like to hang a few things on the walls to make it a bit more homey...pictures soon to come!
This picture was taken at our old house right before the big move, you can see all the evidence in the background. We are really enjoying the new house so much. We are nearly settled now. We would just like to hang a few things on the walls to make it a bit more homey...pictures soon to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Who is that good looking guy!! Amazing. I like this look too. mama
WOW! I totally didn't recognize him at first. I thought it was a picture of Vladimir Putin! Seriously!
Come on, Leah. Putin? First of all, he doesn't smile. Second, he's a midget - at least a foot shorter than me. Third, I don't have devil horns coming out of my head. Jeez.
nice, aaron! i am impressed! :)
and...i'm a big fan of the tie. great choice. nice job!
Everytime I see this post I smile. For some reason it always reminds me of our Easter shots when we would take pics of the kids all dressed up. Seriously you look great...you'd make any mother-in-law proud!(-:
Hi! Yeah, I've finally broken into the 'computer world' and yet, I struggle! I'm not very computer savy at this point, But Tanya sent me a e-mail that had your site in it! 1. Well, looks like Aaron has definitly grown into a handsome young man, and his wife has definitely 'grown' and is beautiful!
2. I really like your new home!
3. Of COURSE your little girl is a great combination of her parents
I'll write more later. God bless!
Post a Comment