Little Ellie came down with it 5 days ago and still battling an awful cough and general yuckiness. I need to call the doctor today and ask about getting her started on something for her cough, too. Bless her heart, she coughs so much she ends up throwing up. She has done that several times now. This morning she slept in until nearly 10 am...a definite first!
Our other little one, "Baby Fud", seems to be doing just fine. When I went to the doctor the other day, they also did another ultrasound. In spite of the fact that I have lost 6 pounds in the last 10 days, this little guy is apparently 2 weeks bigger than he should be! They have moved my due date up to January 18th now, but we will see.....
I want to leave you with a picture of little "Fud" from the ultrasound the other day. I have to admit I was a bit creeped out when I first saw it and thought it was kind of an appropriate picture to leave you with on this Halloween!!!! ;)
6 comments:
Fud's got's his scare on for the weekend. Get well everyone!
We're so sorry that y'all have been sick. it's so hard when little ones are sick. I want so bad to take the pain and the blahs away.
Get better soon Ella!
Liam and Lanna send hugs your way!
Love you.
Really anxious to keep updated. Sorry I couldn't talk much the other day. As for the pic of little "Fud" not sure what to say...but he looks like he has teeth already and is wearing a smile!(-:
I hope you all get better SOON! I'm so glad that baby "Fud" is doing healthy and strong! Can't wait to see that little guy! =)
Love you!
Jen hope you get better soon, good to see the baby is ok. I see they moved up the due date guess you need to come home sooner!(thought it was worth a try lol) Matt started feeling sick yesterday, I am hoping i dont get it, we are spraying lysol in our house all the time! Hope Ella gets better soon too! miss you guys! Love Matt & Michelle
I got a really bad stomach virus while pregnant with Zach. I lost 10 lbs in three days. It was AWFUL!!! Know that we're praying for you and little Ella.
Oh, and I have a sonogram picture of Zach like that too. So strange!
Post a Comment