Yes, it's a bit early to think about a bed for a baby that isn't born yet, but its sides are deep so the little guy can move into it much, much sooner that Ella moved out of her pack 'n play (poor kid could no longer stretch out in it!). So anyway, I had this streak of creativity come out in me, which I might add is nothing to brag about (Don't look close at the paint job and stenciling!!!!!). I also have to admit that I didn't really have the right materials, as I ended up putting on the stencils with Q-Tips and was using acrylics mixed with oil based paints. The entire time I was thinking, "WWJ(P)D?" JPo, you know who you are! I wish I had an ounce of your abilities!
Here I am putting on the first coat of white...
Bonus profile view here, too. That thing is really growing! You probably are noticing the terrible drips on the opposite side. I did take care of them, but it was hard with my belly and all! ;)
And the final product. I left the bottom portion white for now. I plan to find some boy-ish stencils for our little guy while we are home in the US.
3 comments:
Good job Jen. You did an excellent job. One of these would be very cute at the Bristol cabin.
So fun!!!
What a great find Jen.
Have a great day!
You did GREAT Jen!!!Looks like Ellie thinks so too.(-:
Post a Comment